General Questions about STPF (text)
Join us for monthly live chats with AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellows from various discipline backgrounds and career stages. Fellows will answer your questions about the program and share how they help impact policy while broadening their career horizon. Applications are now open for the 2018-19 fellowship year! Deadline to apply is November 1.
For more information on the chat series and to access archives of past chats from this six-part series, please visit the series page.
The AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships (STPF) are open to U.S. citizens who hold doctoral level degrees in any of the following:
- Medical and Health sciences.
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Computational sciences and Mathematics.
- Engineering disciplines (applicants with a MS in engineering and three years of professional experience also qualify).