A Day in the Life: What’s It Like to Be a Fellow?
Join us for a live chat webinar on September 16, 2020, from 4:00-5:00 p.m. ET. Hear directly from fellows and fellowship staff to learn about the impact policy fellows have been making for over 45 years.
Ask questions live or in advance and tune in for this webinar's theme: A Day in the Life: What’s It Like to Be a Fellow?. Look for recordings of previous webinars in the series at the 2020 Live Chat Series page.
We hope you can join us for our upcoming webinars this application season:
The AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships (STPF) are open to U.S. citizens who hold doctoral-level degrees in any of the following:
- Medical and Health Sciences.
- Biological, Physical or Earth Sciences.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Computational, Information & Data Sciences.
- Mathematics & Statistics.
- Individuals with a MS in Engineering plus three years of professional experience are also eligible for this program.