What’s it like to be an STPF fellow?
Join us for a live chat July 18, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. — one in a five-part series . ET. Hear directly from fellows and fellowship staff to learn about the impact policy fellows have been making for over 45 years.
Ask questions live or in advance and find out What's it like to be a policy fellow?
And mark your calendar for upcoming chats:
- August 1 at 3:00 p.m. ET - What Happens Next? Post-fellowship Career Impact
- September 12 at 3:00 p.m. ET - The STPF Application & Interview Process
- October 17 at 3:00 p.m. ET - Ask a Fellow Anything
The AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships (STPF) are open to U.S. citizens who hold doctoral-level degrees in any of the following:
- Medical and Health sciences.
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Computational sciences and Mathematics.
- Engineering disciplines (applicants with a MS in engineering and three years of professional experience also qualify).