The Judicial Fellowship & Opportunities for Faculty and Midcareer scientists (video)
Join us for the fourth in this six-part series August 31, 2017, 2:00 p.m. ET for a one-hour live chat session. Hear directly from fellows and fellowship staff and learn how you can develop new research projects and apply mature scholarship to real world policy problems. Ask questions and learn how mid to later career fellows impact science policy initiatives in all three branches of the federal government- and how you can apply your science and engineering background to enhance your career.
And mark your calendar for upcoming chats:
- September 28 at 2:00 p.m. ET - All About the Application & Interview (video)
- October 12 at 2:00 p.m. ET - General Questions about STPF (text)
The AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships (STPF) are open to U.S. citizens who hold doctoral level degrees in any of the following:
- Medical and Health sciences.
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Computational sciences and Mathematics.
- Engineering disciplines (applicants with a MS in engineering and three years of professional experience also qualify).