Social Sciences in STPF (video)
Join us for the third in this six-part series July 27, 2017, 2:00 p.m. ET for a one-hour live chat session. Hear directly from fellows and fellowship staff and learn about the impact policy fellows have been making for over 44 years. Ask questions and learn how fellows impact science policy initiatives in all three branches of the federal government- and how you can apply your social science background to transform your career.
And mark your calendar for upcoming chats:
- August 31 at 2:00 p.m. ET - Learn about the Judicial Fellowship & Opportunities for Faculty and Midcareer scientists (video)
- September 28 at 2:00 p.m. ET - All About the Application & Interview (video)
- October 12 at 2:00 p.m. ET - General Questions about STPF (text)
The AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships (STPF) are open to U.S. citizens who hold doctoral level degrees in any of the following:
- Medical and Health sciences.
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Computational sciences and Mathematics.
- Engineering disciplines (applicants with a MS in engineering and three years of professional experience also qualify).